• The manufacturer of this product sends us this item with an outside packaging box, and sometimes without the outside packaging box. You may receive either one, both are the exact same product.

• Reviews | English

Can cause illness

Posted by 5653353811344994127 on Apr 19, 2015

I tried this product and was excited from all the reviews, I started taking and did more research on it with my Acupuncturist and we discovered that it can cause reproductive defeats and cancer, I know it states this in the warning however we found many stories in it that freaked me out. Along with this I took for one month and I turned into a complete psycho and my mood temperament was not exactly one to be desired. I have HSV2 and although no breakout this product I will not take due to too many side affects, I won't take the prescribe antiviral due to side affects so why take a supposedly natural supplement that gives me worse side affects. I threw my second bottle away and sticking with Blue Green Marine Algae.

Heal formula?

Posted by Reviewer2529265 on Sep 24, 2013

This stuff tastes awful. I can only take with a meal otherwise it's nauseating. I'm finishing this bottle only because it was so expensive!