New To iHerb?

Olympian Labs Inc., Ultimate Greens Protein 8 in 1, Vanilla-Banana-Berry Flavor, 1 lb 3 oz (546 g)

Reviews 5-star

MIND BLOWING RESULTS!

Posted by Reviewer2795213 on Sep 06, 2010

When I first learned of the importance of alkalizing one's blood to neutralize the effects of acidic buildup in the body, I began a search to find a complete Green Energy Drink that was designed to do just that. After just one drink, I felt a gentle, tsunami-like wave of PURE energy begin to course thru my body. It was the kind of energy I once felt when I was a small child. Nothing could compare with it. I not only was able to work hard for the rest of the afternoon, late into the night (around midnight) but I woke up long before my chickens, camel, horses, parrots or dogs, bright and early at 5:30 am, with that same energy that made me want to leap out of bed and face the day! (Mind you, this was without the help of an alarm clock!) I couldn't wait to try it again and had another glass for breakfast, only this time, I added a little Agave Nectar to help improve the taste. (It really doesn't need improving, I just happen to like a sweeter taste.) I ended up working HARD (one does that on a ranch) ALL day, and kept waiting for a drop in energy. It NEVER happened! Not only that, but by noon, my usual ready-to-pass-out-n-take-a-nap time, was completely bypassed. I STRONGLY recommend EVERYONE get on this amazing product. I don't care what it costs! (Although, I will tell you, the local healthfood store burned me for twice the price as iHerb!) Just do it! You're worth it, and so is your body! You will LOVE the real energy it provides and OMG! Once you understand the power (and process) behind alkalizing your blood to neutralize acidic buildup, you're going to REALLY Love this stuff! (I was so out of balance that I started to notice physical symptoms that were causing me concern, like shaking hands, rapidly decaying eye-sight, heart palpitations, IBS, mood swings, etc...) This hit me so hard, that within less than 72 hours of taking it, everything started to go the other way! PEOPLE - if you eat/drink nothing else in your life, DRINK THIS! Your body will thank you for it!

Long search is over

Posted by Reviewer2614219 on May 07, 2008

Best combination i can find, could taste better,sweeter. helps diabetics

Olympian Labs Inc

Posted by Reviewer1929541 on Aug 06, 2009

No other drink can compare, as this Hemp and Pea protein is the best for health. The taste and quality of this product is highly recommendable to anyone. Affordable too.

Great for those with food intolerance

Posted by Reviewer1091212 on Jan 08, 2010

I can't really eat veggies without it making me sick. They taste fine about about 1 hours later I'm in the restroom. So Ultimate Green Protein to the rescue! I love this stuff. I drink it every morning in a 16 oz bottle of v8 Splash Berry Blend. It's like having my own jamba juice in the office. It's a berry flavor already but I want something I can enjoy eating every morning. I have been drinking this for over a month now and I am doing a detox, I lost 9 pounds. My skin looks great and I haev a nice glow to me. I just ordered my second bottle on this and I will keep ordering it from iHerbs, it comes so fast and the price is so right. Oh and when I first started taking it I would use 2 scoops but it wasn't agreeing with me so I only use one. The only down side is that it's gritty. It would be best if added to a smoothie adn not just a juice. I don't have time to make those at work, nor do we have a blender. Other then that I just shake it or twrill it before I have a sip so all the thick powder stuff doesn't stay at the bottom on the jar.

Ultimate Greens