July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Olympian Labs Inc., Ultimate Greens Protein 8 in 1, Vanilla-Banana-Berry Flavor, 1 lb 3 oz (546 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

not bad

Posted by Reviewer3285703 on Oct 16, 2011

I liked the ingredient list so I thought I would try it. As other reviewers had stated, it's pretty gritty so I only use one scoop instead of the full serving size of two scoops. It's not horrible though -- I mix in fruit and juice.

A little too sweet but overall I'm quite pleased with it

Posted by Reviewer3303416 on Dec 16, 2013

A little sweet for my taste and 2 scoops seems too much (unless you're making a truly giant smoothie!) but easy to digest even for those with digestive issues, good ingredients, satisfies hunger and can be mixed just with water if you're in a rush.

Tastes good, no negative side effects noticed.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Oct 23, 2010

In comparison to plain pea protein or plain hemp protein, this definitely tastes better (and this is without added sugar that is prevalent in many fruit-flavored protein powders). As far as health benefits, I can not attest, because I take several other detoxification/nutrient supplements. Fortunately, it does not seem to make me jittery or worsen my sleep. Compared to my favorite rice protein made by Sun warrior, it feels much lighter for my digestive system. My reason for not giving it five stars is cost per serving considering this is not a complete protein. Perhaps it is best to think of it as a gentle, health boost supplement with some low glycemic calories to get you by until a proper meal.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »