New To iHerb?

Olympian Labs Inc., Ultimate Greens Protein 8 in 1, Vanilla-Banana-Berry Flavor, 1 lb 3 oz (546 g)

Tasty and healthy drink

Posted by Reviewer2427853 on Jul 03, 2009

I like that I can get my daily fix of fruits and vegetables in this drink. It tastes very pleasant, almost has a vanilla-like flavor, and dissolves well in water. I wish it came in a bigger size.

Great tasting

Posted by Reviewer2833510 on Aug 17, 2009

The best tasting green drink compared to two other brands I had before.

My Favorite Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3313523 on Sep 22, 2009

Nice to get protein w/o meat, dairy or soy. And very digestible. A little too sweet for me, grainy texture and doesn't taste terrific (not flavored.) I add banana and other fruits and plain yogurt.

Olympian Labs Ultimate Greens Protein w/Hemp

Posted by Reviewer3139857 on Dec 27, 2009

My body really likes this stuff. I don't digest soy very well so this hemp and pea protein drink makes a great breakfast for me. I add 8oz of Rice Dream for extra protein. I think this tastes more natural and vibrant than any of the other drinks that I've tried.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2009321 on Aug 14, 2008

Several people besides myself have tried this formula and like the taste okay. We're etremely satisfied with the ingredients.