Olympian Labs Inc., Ultimate Greens Protein 8 in 1, Vanilla-Banana-Berry Flavor, 1 lb 3 oz (546 g)

Texture - ugh.

Posted by 5072719518056775359 on Sep 19, 2012

The texture of this is so dense that it clings to your throat and is not particularly pleasing.

Very chalky.

Posted by Reviewer1849952 From Michigan on Jan 21, 2009

My husband and I find this very difficult to swallow. It's too sweet to add to juice without making it nauseating. I've had a lot of greens and honestly this is the worst by far. Very chalky.

Tastes good, no negative side effects noticed.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 From Arizona on Oct 23, 2010

In comparison to plain pea protein or plain hemp protein, this definitely tastes better (and this is without added sugar that is prevalent in many fruit-flavored protein powders). As far as health benefits, I can not attest, because I take several other detoxification/nutrient supplements. Fortunately, it does not seem to make me jittery or worsen my sleep. Compared to my favorite rice protein made by Sun warrior, it feels much lighter for my digestive system. My reason for not giving it five stars is cost per serving considering this is not a complete protein. Perhaps it is best to think of it as a gentle, health boost supplement with some low glycemic calories to get you by until a proper meal.