Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

OncoQOL, DermaQOL, Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer2466313 on May 29, 2013

My main intent for purchasing this was to get a shampoo that didn't have SLS in it, my other requirement is that it be fragrance-free, or at least very low in frangrence. With no other reviews to go on, I took a shot at buying this one. I have short hair that is white (which can make for courser hair) and use gel products in it daily. The first time I used this shampoo I found I needed to use a bit more volume since it doesn't have the foaming SLS agent. The result was really clean feeling hair that feels a bit softer than before. The scent while using it is a little odd, but not strong (I have a sensitive nose). I notice no after smell. I bring my own products into my hair dresser since I'm so particular about scents. He was impressed with the product and remarked after using it on my hair, "It makes your hair feel super clean!" I'm happy with this product and plan to continue using it.

Washes out coconut oil mask

Posted by Reviewer3088393 on Feb 23, 2014

2nd bottle I bought have a really strong chemical smell! That or the aloe vera ingredient has gone bad. It just stinks! First bottle review below - I was looking for a shampoo that's gonna wash out the coconut oil mask off my hair last week and this does the work. It leaves my scalp feeling clean and my hair not stripped. I'm currently doing low poo (using only soap or organic shampoo). This shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky with volume. I have fine hair. I'm gonna buy this shampoo again. Good stuff!