One-A-Day, Women's Active Metabolism, Multivitamin/Multimineral, 100 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2870920 on Mar 13, 2013

awesome!

Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer1791145 on Dec 11, 2012

I'm a busy preschool teacher and get tired half way through the day. I've noticed more energy since taking these vitamins. I've also noticed a slimmer loo the past month without major exercise.

RATING OF 0 STARS!

Posted by 5327601675019722181 on Jul 20, 2013

I wish I had examined this product more closely as I had NO IDEA that this MULTIVITAMIN contained CAFFEINE. I took these WITH food and they still gave me nausea. I have never had caffeine in a multivitamin and certainly wasn't expecting these to contain it. I took a total of 3 vitamins and refuse to use the rest. Now, I will hunt for a better brand that offers other forms of energy boosting besides CAFFEINE. The quantities of the vitamins were not very high either which was also a big disappointment. DO NOT BUY THESE.