Best soap you can buy!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Jan 30, 2009

I have tried many of these bars, and I love this one too! This is one of the best quality soaps you can buy (and I still can't believe it's so affordable). The mud soap leaves my skin clean without being too drying, although it is not as moisturizing as the hemp bar. This soap would be great for anyone with normal or oily skin. It also makes a superb hand soap, since it rinses so clean.

Great for oily skin/acne

Posted by Reviewer1323256 on Aug 26, 2010

I have suffered from oily/acne prone skin for a long time. After years of using harsh acne products that either dry out my skin or left much to be desired, I decided to take a more simple, natural path in terms of skin care products. Let me tell you, this soap is the real deal! My skin has cleared considerably since using this soap and leaves my skin with a satin like smoothness. After I use this, I just want to keep touching my face! I cant help but look in the mirror more than usual! I'm a 27 year old male and feel that finally my skincare problems have been solved. This soap helps with razor bumps as well. I just ordered 2 more bars of different variety from this company. I'm pushing them onto my family members as well, feeling that I must share the wealth! I know not everything works for everyone, but if you suffer from any of the same problems I do, it's worth a try. I have abandoned any other cleanser that I've used in the past. I can't say enough about this stuff. Forget all the harsh chemicals!

Light scent, non drying, but clogs pores

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Aug 16, 2010

This soap is very lightly scented and non-drying, but unfortunately leaves a coating on the skin. It has small hard bits to help exfoliate. When used for washing hair, it left a heavy/waxy coating. It caused my face to break-out.

Product review

Posted by Reviewer2847054 on Apr 04, 2008

This soap is great!! Works just as well, if not better than another product I tried and paid three times the price for. Please keep this product available.

Mild exfoliation, long lasting

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

A very generously sized bar of soap. Lasts and lasts. Been using it twice daily for a month and I'm not even halfway through. Works up to a good lather easily without SLFs! Very value for money for such high quality soap. Love the mild exfoliation and scent. Skin is softer after use. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Dead Sea Mud Soap

Posted by Reviewer1652968 on May 12, 2008

I absolutely love this product. I use it twice daily on my face - sun damage spots have disappeared completely or are fading and I no longer have oily skin. I use it in the bath as well and it has very little scent, so it doesn't interfere with my perfume. I ordered 10 bars last time and have shared them with my friends - I'm buying 10 more today.

Gentle scrubbing soap

Posted by Reviewer3034023 on Jan 10, 2009

The combination of mud and salt in this soap gently scrubs the skin.

multiple allergies

Posted by Reviewer1615889 on Aug 27, 2009

this is the only soap that my husband can use that does not make his skin itch or break out into a rash.

Great Soap and best price anywhere

Posted by Reviewer2536978 on Oct 02, 2009

Great exfoliating soap that rinses off easily (even in hard water) and leaves you feeling really clean. Not a lot, if any, fragrance, and perfect for face and body. Lasts a while too, because it's a big bar of soap. :) I've been buying this at Whole Foods, but the price at iherb.com is much better, so I stocked up. Even with shipping it cost less than if I'd purchased it at the store. I'll definitely reorder.

lovely soap

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

One with Nature soaps are wonderful. Nice, creamy lather and no buildup of residue, even in my hard water. A great value, these large bars last.