Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2594381 on Nov 01, 2007

Purchased one bar from Whole Foods, worked so well, I purchsed 12 more bars from iHerb! Cleans face, has enough abrasion to slough off dead skin, keeps face looking clean and acne free. I have been using this product for a over a year and there is nothing better. Threw away all our script meds!

Elizabeth Steinbach

Posted by Reviewer2103641 on Nov 15, 2007

Excellent product, relieves excema on my husband. Very pleased with product and company's responce time. Thank you!

Best soap

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 01, 2007

This is my favorite bar soap ever! Natural and effective. When I use this soap my natural deodorant works better. Thank you for carrying it iHerb.

not for acne!

Posted by Reviewer3112454 on Jan 23, 2010

bought this thinking it would clear up my face. made breakouts go from bad to worse. i really wanted to like this product, too. however, i believe the combination of pore-clogging oleic acid (from the saponified palm/palm kernel oils and shea butter) and drying salt (contains regular salt too, not just dead sea salt) is what exacerbated my acne. however, the bar is very big, last a very long time, and is very well priced. So for that, it gets a second star.

R. McLaughlin

Posted by Reviewer2032832 on Dec 21, 2007

We have hard water. It works well. I'd order it again.

Great Soap

Posted by Reviewer2968435 on Nov 10, 2007

I've been using this soap since I received it almost two weeks ago. The improvement to my dry, itchy, sensitive skin was immediate. I intend to purchase more and would recommend it to others.

Power of dead sea salt!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I tried their dead sea mud soap first and couldn't wait to get my hands on this own and boy, was I right! The minerals in dead sea salt is so good for my skin. I feel like I'm in spa each time I shower. Truly an affordable luxurious buy. Size of the soap is very generously big. For twice a day shower, one bar of soap lasts me 2 months plus. And save plastic with soap bars instead of shower gels! Highly recommended! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

okay, but dry skin resulted

Posted by Reviewer2029982 on Dec 11, 2007

okay, but dry skin resulted

Very pleasant

Posted by Reviewer2259175 on Mar 12, 2008

Lathers up hugely, has a pleasant, clean-smell. I'll buy it again.

Pleasant and Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2051193 on Apr 03, 2008

This soap is natural, so I don't feel soapy after the shower,and it's keeping my skin soft, which is difficult in the wintertime!