Okay soap, but better out there...

Posted by Reviewer1193966 on May 13, 2008

I use to make soaps as a hobby, so maybe I'm a little critical. this is a "high fat" soap, so it lathers great and is very smooth, i liked it alot, but my only gripe was that it doesn't really have a strong lavender scent. Smells good when its wet, but you can't smell it on yourself after using it.

One with nature lavender soap bar

Posted by Reviewer1528189 on Oct 13, 2008

It was ok. We like Dr. Bronner's lavender better.

Smells great

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Jul 09, 2013

For a soap, this product delivers what it promises as a lavender soap. There are too many lousy lavender products out there in the market with the fake lavender scent. However, this product has the real lavender scent you get from quality lavender product. The entire bathroom smells of good lavender at the end of the day. No sticky residue after bath. Though next time, i will get the liquid soap version of this product as a solid soap is a little messy for me.

no dryness

Posted by Reviewer3105168 on Oct 14, 2007

Doesn't dry out my skin. I do wish it had more a pronounced lavender scent though. But my husband likes that it doesn't. Good stuff.

Really Fresh From iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3345281 on Mar 08, 2008

I have been using this product for several years and have enjoyed the quality and safety of the ingredients. This was my first order from iHerb and I couldn't be more satisfied. This is the freshest soap that I have gotten and you cannot beat the service and prices here.

One of the best soaps!

Posted by Reviewer1210650 on Mar 23, 2008

I have tried many different brands of soap but, One With Nature, is absolutely the best! It doesn't dry my skin and lathers up really thick. The scent is light and not over powering.

Tosha

Posted by naturallytee on Jun 30, 2009

My teenage sons love this soap especially after school the lavender makes them feel real relaxed

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Dec 29, 2009

Wonderful scent, lathers great and makes skin feel really clean and fresh! A bit too perfumed for the man of the house!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 02, 2014

lovely scent

lavender soap

Posted by craftygirl on Mar 27, 2009

Big bar, nice lavender scent, only wished it lasted longer as I love lavender, will buy again