One with Nature, Rose Petal Soap Bar, 7 oz

Posted by Reviewer2424869 on Apr 29, 2014

I liked it!. I really did. I ordered some for my family in Dec, then ordered one for myself after the start of the year. Something changed between the two orders. My bar is different - darker color. The new bar leaves me dry and itchy, so I cannot use it anymore. I'm bummed. I really enjoyed this soap. Incidentally, I am able to use my mother's bar with no problem.

My skin loves this soap!

Posted by Reviewer1209862 on Jun 27, 2012

I have problematic, sensitvie skin to include eczema. One with Nature soaps have worked for me, keeping my skin moisturized and not causing me to itch. I have become particularly fond of the Rose Petal scented one (which is the strangest thing since I despised this scent growing up). I've been using the soaps for about 4 yrs now and have really enjoyed them.

Beautiful Rose Soap

Posted by Reviewer2494963 on Aug 02, 2012

This is the first time I have used the Rose Petal soap from this resource. I have used their Olive Oil soap for several years and love the soft condition it leaves my skin. I live in Arizona and our climate is very dry. The Rose Petal soap is just as softening on my skin, but the aroma in the shower of roses is very special. As I said, Arizona is very dry and the sweet smell of roses is almost non-existent here. However, I do get it in the shower and am delighted.

I love this

Posted by 4856194399029373622 on Dec 26, 2012

Buy this. I absolutely love this soap. Wonderful scent. Makes shower time seem such a treat. I have found other soaps drying but not this. I feel clean and pampered after using it.

Nice soap

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jul 06, 2012

creamy lather good soap , not a great smell for me but if you like rose you will be happy.

natural or not, it's still a soap

Posted by Reviewer1185210 on Sep 01, 2011

I was trying to find a natural alternative to cedaphil gentle skin cleanser. The soap smells very nice and it's huge so it'll last very long time but it dries out your skin like any other soap.

Too Drying

Posted by Reviewer2734122 on Apr 03, 2009

Too drying and not enough rose sent, I would not purchase again.

Hypoallergenic and Then Some!

Posted by healthybratt on Nov 26, 2009

One with Nature is awesome even for the most sensitive skin allergies. No yuckie stuff in there. It's the only soap I use on my body or hair.

Smells great.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

This is my second bar of this. Very nice. This company does fantastic soaps.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jan 31, 2011

My favorite from this company. The lovely genuine rose scent is intoxicating but you have to like ROSES. If you don't this will be a mistake. I love it, reminds me of my Great Aunts bath. It's a good soap overall and good value but the mud and plain scent are best for those with extreme allergy issues as they are not attractive daily use soaps.