Gorgeous tarte berry fragrance

Posted by matillyrose on Jun 28, 2013

I love this range of soaps. If you want to try a long lasting soap with moisturising qualities which leave your skin feeling, soft and clean with a subtle tarte fragrance of berries this is definitely one you want to try. I loved it so much I jumped online and purchased more as soon as I got out the bath!

Soap

Posted by Reviewer1717081 on Nov 13, 2014

Hubby loves these soaps

Lovely!

Posted by 4766872620965520922 on Jun 09, 2015

Great smell, huge bar. I have used a few of Dead Sea Minerals soaps, they lather nicely, smell good and don't dry my skin out. Very good value for money too.

solid and long-lasting

Posted by jasminem on Jul 14, 2016

One With Nature has some of the best bath soaps in the market. they are large, lather beautifully and, for the most part, smell good. blackberry pear is one of the milder scents, although it smells just as pleasing as most of One With Nature soaps. definitely good value for money.

ME ME

Posted by 5396048625783566037 on Jan 07, 2016

Keeper

Okay

Posted by 4628725553203131177 on Jul 11, 2016

I love One with Nature, so naturally I was drawn to Blackberry Pear. It sounded so yummy but when I used it, it smelled like bubble gum or something. It did its job, but the scent was not for me. Dead sea mineral soap is my favorite, I always order 5 bars at a time and try another one for free shipping (: