Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

One with Nature, Triple Milled Soap, Peppermint, 7 oz (200 g)

creamy lather, rinses clean!

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Dec 22, 2008

I love this soap. It still amazes me that it's so affordable. The Hemp soap actually smells mildly of peppermint, and due to the hemp oil, the lather is so creamy. This bar is my favorite so far. I've tried about 6 of them, and didn't really care for the fragrance of the Shea butter bar unfortunately. These bars are so moisturizing, yet rinse totally clean, and my skin itches so much less since I've begun using them. A word of caution: Keep the soap in a dry, well-drained place (out of the stream from the shower head)!! If you have sensitive skin, you will love this soap!

Hemp soap amazing

Posted by Reviewer2145226 on Jun 29, 2009

this is the best thing in the world i love it and my natural deoderant. I try not to use it up but i am soo happy when its time to wash. the first day i took two showers back to back. honestly i have a few sports injuries and the soap feel greato n my skin and make me feel great and after a long day its the best.... i woudl try just about anything this company makes....plus the bars are huge cheap ......thanks iherb.com

hemp soap

Posted by Reviewer1114698 on Mar 30, 2009

the best soap I've used. washes off and leaves you feeling clean not soapy. great lather, great soap! I look forward to using it everyday.

the best thing

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Aug 02, 2009

The best thing about this bar is the fact that it contains "HEMP". Aside from that the size is perfect, will last for awhile definately your money's worth. The smell is pleasant and the bar really moisturizes your skin.

Great quality soap

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Feb 06, 2010

I have only been using this for a very short while but even after the first use my sensitive skin felt soft and moisturized yet still thoroughly cleansed. The scent was a litte strong at first, kind of pepperminty, but now I've come to like it. Gives a great lather.