10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Only Natural, Ultimate Acai Diet, 90 Capsules

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

weird but great!

Posted by Reviewer1411477 on Jan 08, 2010

after swallowing 2 caps upon waking up with a snack as breakfast, I felt a great surge of energy and also the snack I eaten seemed to me as a whole meal and feel full, I went to the gym afterwards to workout and it was ok... cardio was normal (I usually do intense) and weight lifting was a little above normal but I felt greater on other herbs. overall, a great product if you wanna start gym for weight lose and also to begin healthy anew again!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Feb 10, 2010

I tried this product but have not had any results. No weight loss, no feeling of extra energy. I was not looking to lose a great deal of weight but this product has not made any difference for me. I will not be buying any more in the future.