Long time user of this product

Posted by Reviewer2732355 on Oct 21, 2009

I have been using Oona since December 2002. It eliminated my need to go on hormone replacement therapy which in 2002 was under a lot of controversy. The price continues to escalate, but I am a believer!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2619786 on Jul 10, 2011

This is the best stuff! Great for keeping mood swings, night sweats and general malaise at bay. Combining it with a vitamin B complex supplement makes me almost feel like I did before starting perimenopause. I cannot recommend this enough! Some experimentation with the dosage was needed for me, but once I got it figured out, I was golden.

Oona, For Menopause, 96 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2484605 on Jul 23, 2009

Great product, really helps my hot flashes.

It's helping me!

Posted by Reviewer2274292 on Nov 09, 2009

iherb, gives fantastic service. Oona is helping with the hot flashes and night sweats, but hasn't completely eliminated them. I've been taking them for about a month now.

Oona

Posted by Reviewer1309804 on Mar 05, 2010

I satarted taking this product for help with night sweats,although not gone completely, they are diminished to a tolerable level.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1289778 on Mar 27, 2011

Over the last few weeks of its use no significant results were observed. Inspite of supporting this with the balance plus therapy cream. Not to expect quick results perhaps more time is needed to evaluate.