Adverse Reaction

Posted by Reviewer2400874 on Dec 16, 2012

I've been taking this product for 3 days and my reaction has not been good. Day 1: I developed stomach pain, had trouble sleeping that night and had very vivid dreams. Day 2: My stomach was distended, very painful and gassy. My head felt loopy, I had difficulty concentrating and was also very tired. I attributed this to my trouble sleeping the night before. Again, that night I had difficulty sleeping and very vivid dreams. Day 3: (Today) HORRIBLE headache, general lethargy, and I'm also getting minor cramping. I'm was really excited to find this supplement because I do suffer from pretty bad PMS, but I'm more concerned with the side effects that I'm experiencing with this product. This is the only new supplement that I've added to my regimen and I'm not willing to see if these side effects will subside. I literally do not feel comfortable driving and going about my daily activities because my senses and mentality feel compromised, nor do I actually want to do anything since I feel like crap. $19.95 for a two month supply is not bad if you're willing to try it out, and it may work for you (I seem to be the only negative review so far), but do some research on the ingredients first.

It has my husband's approval!

Posted by 4820049682046323941 on Nov 06, 2013

As with any herbs it takes at least a month to notice change. Oona has changed my life and marriage. My hormones were so off that I experienced crazy emotions. Every month at a certain time I'd get this uncontrollable crying. My periods weren't regular and I had very strong cramps. But mainly I took it for the emotions and regulating. I became a different more "normal" person. No more crying for no reason! After a few years of taking this daily I figured I was cured. So I stopped and gradually the crying spells returned a the period went crazy. Doctors kept recommending birth control as a solution, which I didn't think was worth it. I'd rather just be crazy. So I started oona again in May and my husband and I swear I shouldn't be without it.

Can't live without this!

Posted by 5607643569721474926 on Jan 11, 2015

I absolutely love this product! It took a good 2-3 months before I noticed continuous results. I mainly started taking this to help even out my emotions and crying spells I would have just before that time of the month. It has also helped with cramping.

Oona

Posted by Reviewer1539289 on Jul 16, 2008

LOVE IT! I've been using it a couple years now, and I appreciate it's consistent quality. Thank you for providing Oona as one of your products. IT's WELL worth it.

oona pms 1

Posted by Reviewer2625054 on Sep 29, 2008

great product,works effectively after one month worth

cheaper here!

Posted by Reviewer1572350 on Dec 08, 2008

I am a big fan of this product and was so pleased to find it much cheaper here than where I was getting it from.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2444907 on Jan 07, 2012

really helps keep things even. I had been prescribed a progesterone only pill years ago that turned me into an evil, evil person I didn't recognize until I discovered this product and it really helped ease my mood and my discomfort. I finally ditched the pill after a few months upon talking to my doctor but kept the Oona.