ATP Cofactors

Posted by Reviewer3195260 on Jul 13, 2011

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

ATP

Posted by Reviewer2129098 on Mar 17, 2011

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

great product...

Posted by Reviewer2324682 on Aug 16, 2011

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

Posted by Reviewer2157304 on Mar 01, 2012

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

ATP Cofactors

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Mar 24, 2012

Good for the brain

Essential

Posted by Reviewer1843789 on Oct 30, 2013

The necessary companion of Lugols Iodine, wouldn't be without it! Good quality and value

iodine therapy

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Mar 29, 2011

cannot say if needed so much

Surprising energy from it.

Posted by Reviewer2995450 on Feb 20, 2011

Notice quick energy after taking this - great if you are on iodine supplementation therapy! And the delivery was amazingly quick and product arrived well packaged.

extra B2 & B3

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Oct 11, 2011

I've used this formula a couple of years. I like the balance and extra boost of B3. I take two every morning in addition to other B's.

ATP CoFactors

Posted by Reviewer1476926 on Aug 18, 2011

Love this product - best price available !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »