Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, 180 Tablets

Anti-Bromine

Posted by Reviewer1277350 on Feb 22, 2011

I'd switched to Iodoral, from Xodine liquid, for Iodoral's higher dosage levels. - The idea being that it's not enough at first to simply get 18 times the preposterously low RDI of 150mcg typical with Xodine's 2,700mcg. One needs to go even higher still (~50mg/day) to cause serious 'anti-bromine' action in order to detox from flouride, chlorine, and bromine's higher affinity for Iodine receptor sites within the body. I did get the expected detox headaches for a few days. After they went away, my energy levels have been ridiculously higher, as well as a jump in body temp from 97.8 to 98.6, and interestingly also an avg saliva pH of just over 7. Up from 5.5 when I'd begun. When returning to maintenance levels I'll probably switch back and forth between Iodoral and Xodine. Highly recommended.

Less Armour Thyroid needed

Posted by Reviewer2957988 on Sep 18, 2010

I am hypothroid and switched from levothyroxine to Armour thyroid a couple years ago- huge improvement on dessicated alone but this supplement really gives me a boost and I need less Armour. I recently read a paper about Iodoral being a breast cancer preventative as well. A great supplement for women to read up on!

works for me

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Sep 14, 2010

I have been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis and had mixed results with various amounts of thyroid meds. I began taking iodine in '07, but stopped when palpations increased, (I've had them age 8). I was taking T4 at the same time and kept taking it. A couple of months later, they were worse again, and I had to stop the T4. I started 50 mg. per day of the iodine in Aug. of 09, and although it elevates the TSH, my other thyroid values are in good range. For research, read articles by Dr's. Guy Abraham and David Brownstein.

Iodoral is the best decision I made.

Posted by Reviewer2487963 on Jul 15, 2011

I have been taking Iodoral for the last two weeks. It is the best decision I have made. To make a long story short my doctor said my thyroid tests are normal , but my hair was falling out, I was tired all the time with no energy, my head was a little foggy and I coudn't get a good nite sleep. Not anymore almost from day one I felt the deferents all of the above has started to changed. Thank you so much

Iodoral

Posted by Reviewer1997569 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been taking Iodoral for a few months now. And I am feeling much better. I take the smallest dose of thyroid synthroid. I wake up earlier and go all day long. I am taking 4 Iodoral spread out thru the day. This seems to make a real difference for my body. Before I lacked energy and the doctor said it was my age. Wrong..I am 70 years old and feel good again. Thank you so much, MS