New To iHerb?

Optimox Corporation, Iodoral, IOD-50, 50 mg, 30 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Product, good service

Posted by Reviewer2619570 on May 02, 2011

Dear sir/madam, This product reached me very fast and the product has already benefitted my health after less than 3 weeks of use. I have more energy and my digestion works fine and I no longer feel cold all the time. Thank you

Idione

Posted by Reviewer1754018 on Apr 24, 2014

I have had thyroid problems most of my life and never knew it. My sister has alopicia. She lost every bit of her hair on her body. When my daughter 8 (now 14) found bald spots on her head I searched the internet. I found Byron Richards Wellness Recourse. He used iodine in a liquid form. My daughter didn't like the taste of it. Then I found out my thyroid after 15 years of blood tests. I started taking Byron's thyroid products. But my thyroid gland seemed to be swelled on the right side even using the liquid iodine. I found David Brownstien and ordered Iodoral. My daughter and I take this faithfully! Love this product! My thyroid on the right side is now normal. My daughter feels great now. We have orded this product several times. We will never be with out it.

Helps With Energy Levels

Posted by Reviewer2857797 on Jun 28, 2013

I've used another product with 30 mg of iodine. It helped with my low thyroid problem, but this brand and 50 mg provides much more energy that lasts ALL day. I will continue to purchase Iodoral.

Feeling Great!

Posted by Reviewer2127455 on Sep 16, 2010

I thought I'd give Iodoral a try and see if it helped in any way. I have had much more energy; and although I'm taking another new product at the same time it wasn't for fatique, so I'm assuming the Iodoral has made the difference. It may be working a little too well though because I'm not tired at bedtime. I am also feeling calmer and less irritable.

Awesome

Posted by Cyberoo on Sep 17, 2013

I'm hypothyroid and these really gave me a boost. I'm now taking the lower dose Iodoral.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »