Chocolate Milkshake for you?

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

PLus super affordable AND you're taking in 24grams of quality protein in what taste like a MILKSHAKE! Treat yourself everyday without guilt! Hint: Add guar gum to make the consistency thicker (; HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Nice product but not like a Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2247529 on Dec 29, 2011

If you're a vegetarian this soy protein will be great for you. If you're just changing Whey Protein for something else, forget it. The taste and results are different from a high quality whey. At all, it's very nice product, very nice quality, sealed by Optimun.

Let it sit for smoothness.

Posted by jellybellyup on Oct 07, 2013

I usually avoid powdered protein it at all costs. But living abroad now, I've been concerned with not getting enough protien as I used to in the States. I picked this because I thought it was a fair price for the amount received. It is quite delicious. I don't have a shaker cup, so I spoon stir. This tends to leave big globs and I hate that. However, I found that if I mix it before a workout, and let it sit in the fridge, by the time I get back I can stir it all in to a smooth and delicious drink. I reccomend this brand and flavor... just get a shaker cup, or let it set.

My new favorite protein shake!

Posted by Reviewer2172274 on Jun 12, 2011

Usually I dress my shakes up with sweetner, vanilla extract, ice etc. But this was my first time trying this brand so I just mixed it with soy milk. The chocolate flavor was good. The 25 grams of proten and the good iHerb price make this an excellent value.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer1670199 on Aug 08, 2011

I have been pleased with the product, and the service that I have received, and would strongly recommend both !

nice!

Posted by Reviewer1382347 on Aug 11, 2011

Optimum Nutrition a good, quality company. Taste good.

Optimum Nutrition, 100 % Soy Protein Dutch Chocolate

Posted by 4847272523302518704 on Dec 08, 2013

Great product, flavours of rich dark chocolate So yummy

Best quality

Posted by 5379441375172303749 on Sep 25, 2014

This is the best soy protein of world, with the highest quality! Thanks Iherb!

Tasty but..

Posted by 5440294795155531348 on Dec 17, 2014

I don't own a shaker so there was a bit powder left when I making a shake but beside that this is very tasty and the most important that its vegan ;)

taste is fine

Posted by 5739170649552080054 on Dec 01, 2013

A little sweet taste because it contains artificial sweetener.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »