Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2008379 on Jun 05, 2011

From Brazil. Good taste, and great results.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3077270 on Mar 06, 2011

Good flavour, I mix it with half milk half water & it's delicious. Will definitely buy again. Super speedy delivery as well, thank you!

The most delicious whey protein I've ever tried

Posted by 4773827307379886718 on Feb 24, 2013

This is definitely the most delicious whey protein I've ever tried and I am really happy for having ordered it. I am pretty satisfied and I am definitely going to order it again pretty soon!

As good as it gets

Posted by 5040900821270127353 on Apr 11, 2015

Works as advertised. It's a low-calorie high-protein powder perfect as a supplement for muscle-building diet plans. My favorite way to eat it is put a scoop in a blender with one whole egg, two egg whites, and a big banana. BAM! Protein pancakes.

Daniel - Brazil

Posted by Reviewer2272903 on Sep 06, 2011

Very good taste and mix well. Nice distribution of BCAA, WPI and WPO. Bad: Twinlab's Whey seems to be cheaper and have almost the same composition. I'll try it next.

Whey GS Optimum Nutrition

Posted by loquaz on Feb 01, 2012

One of the best Wheys that exist in the world. High quality protein. Noticeable gains in a short time. Very good indeed. I recommend.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2208550 on Mar 28, 2013

excellent taste, good price and great results

i like it

Posted by 5023832755960529514 on Dec 15, 2015

I mix it with milk It's delicious

Good Product

Posted by 5269653163182961030 on Jul 05, 2016

At first I found the taste to be too underwhelming and mild. The texture of the shake is runny and the chocolate flavour very slight. For people who like a watery shake that tastes like skim milk with a hint of chocolate, this is for you. As I got used to the flavour over the days, it has become more enjoyable. I use it to soak my cereals and it's a great perfect substitute for milk. However, because of the thinness of the shake, I don't feel full after drinking. It is not very satiating. Perhaps that's the nature of whey isolates.

Muito bom

Posted by 5032679740555455236 on Nov 06, 2013

Whey da Optimum não tem erro, é gostoso, prático e os resultados são sempre excelentes.