optimum nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2712842 on Mar 25, 2011

it is wonderful, thank you.

good

Posted by 5334149168415109639 on Dec 12, 2013

The best protein powder ive ever used. The taste is great. It mix well with water or milk.

My Favorite Whey Protein!

Posted by 5000634662113864099 on Mar 27, 2014

This protein really lives up to the name gold standard. All the flavors taste great especially Extreme Milk Chocolate. Other proteins I've tried have gave me cramps and craaazy bowel movements, but this brand is very gentle on the stomach. I order this product from South Korea and it always arrives in a timely manner.

Great taste and price.

Posted by 5322968965365750901 on Jan 10, 2014

Tastes great and mixes well with no lumps. Helps with muscle recovery. One thing I notice is I look bloated after drinking this but I still use it with no other negatives :)

ON always delivers

Posted by 4667548592701385778 on Mar 11, 2014

Needless to say, it's a very solid product. Great nutritional profile and taste, affordable price and quality. For both amateurs and pros.

Great taste!

Posted by 5758428820280285286 on Mar 25, 2014

This is my second flavor, with the first I tried being the mocha cappuccino. They are very similar. The mocha tastes more like a normal chocolate milk flavor, while this one has a nutty sweetness that makes it slightly stronger. This tastes great with milk or soy milk, although with regular milk it can almost be too sweet. Just dilute if needed!

Best protein powder I've ever tasted, please bring it back!

Posted by Reviewer1745742 on May 01, 2014

I've tried many brands and flavors of protein powder and I always come back to this one. Tastes great, mixes very easily (even without a mixer, I always just use it with cold water and just a spoon, no clumping). I also prefer this over the other chocolate flavor they have (Double Chocolate) which I find too strong. But the extreme milk chocolate flavor is hard to find in stores so I was really counting on iherb as my source. PLEASE BRING BACK THIS PRODUCT!

I like it

Posted by 5110633383593343624 on Dec 12, 2015

It's so good, i think it's the best taste. I recommend it strongly. Thank you iHerb.

Perfect protein

Posted by 5402381981179656114 on Dec 12, 2015

Best taste, best price, best quality, best over all

Excellent product

Posted by 5634532526629800942 on Dec 30, 2015

It tastes delicious and light flavors of most of the product is good

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »