good

Posted by 5149481626203730863 on Apr 17, 2016

The name of company enough

Good

Posted by 5567333865343667834 on Jan 17, 2016

Good

Excellent product

Posted by 5634532526629800942 on Dec 30, 2015

It tastes delicious and light flavors of most of the product is good

Perfect protein

Posted by 5402381981179656114 on Dec 12, 2015

Best taste, best price, best quality, best over all

I like it

Posted by 5110633383593343624 on Dec 12, 2015

It's so good, i think it's the best taste. I recommend it strongly. Thank you iHerb.

Indian people Don't Buy from Iherb. You will be end up in loss.

Posted by 5116150755477347818 on Nov 30, 2015

This was disastrous experience with iherb. I order ON protein supplement because it was less expensive compare to other online store. I pay 4800 INR to order this to Iherb. After shipment recievd here in India through HDL I was shocked because they also charged me duties of 3125 INR. So it cost me total 7925 INR. So friend if I buy form here in local market I could have to spend around 6000. This was a big loss to me. More on that iherb customer care people so bad that they not even hear you… I send so may mail that I hardly received any reply.. I would recommend iherb that thay should clearly mentioned about custom duties. I recommend Indian people don’t buy any product from Iherb. You will be end up in loss.

Good taste, very sweet!

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Jun 12, 2014

This protein powder tasted good but I thought it was too sweet. I prefer Optimum Nutrition's Double Rich Chocolate flavor.

Best protein powder I've ever tasted, please bring it back!

Posted by Reviewer1745742 on May 01, 2014

I've tried many brands and flavors of protein powder and I always come back to this one. Tastes great, mixes very easily (even without a mixer, I always just use it with cold water and just a spoon, no clumping). I also prefer this over the other chocolate flavor they have (Double Chocolate) which I find too strong. But the extreme milk chocolate flavor is hard to find in stores so I was really counting on iherb as my source. PLEASE BRING BACK THIS PRODUCT!

My Favorite Whey Protein!

Posted by 5000634662113864099 on Mar 27, 2014

This protein really lives up to the name gold standard. All the flavors taste great especially Extreme Milk Chocolate. Other proteins I've tried have gave me cramps and craaazy bowel movements, but this brand is very gentle on the stomach. I order this product from South Korea and it always arrives in a timely manner.

Great taste!

Posted by 5758428820280285286 on Mar 25, 2014

This is my second flavor, with the first I tried being the mocha cappuccino. They are very similar. The mocha tastes more like a normal chocolate milk flavor, while this one has a nutty sweetness that makes it slightly stronger. This tastes great with milk or soy milk, although with regular milk it can almost be too sweet. Just dilute if needed!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »