Marketing and BRAND thats the only good about this

Posted by Reviewer1964014 on Aug 22, 2012

The product show cases a really special phyto blend and a whole load of good list BUT it is underdosed on the phyto blend and the overall quality of this vitamin is extremely terrible. Absorbtion is slow and not good. Terrible. And the tabs are considerably big.

Be Careful With This Multi-Vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2496093 on Jun 20, 2012

I know that this product gets very good reviews by users and I'm sure that it is a good product for most people. However, be careful. If you have a sensitivity to garlic, stay away from this product. I tried this product for 2 days and got a very upset stomach from it. I waited a week and tried it again. After one day, again, I got major stomach pains/problems. The only thing that I can contribute it to is the garlic powder it contains. While I love garlic, it hates me. Garlic messes up my stomach every time I take it and it must be the garlic in this product that really messed with my stomach. I can't use the product because of this. If you don't have a garlic sensitivity, then I'm sure it is a great product.

Not for me

Posted by 4641545408062686728 on Apr 21, 2013

I got rash outbreak all over my body after 2 days of using. Its a great product but not for me unfortunately. Please try and see if it works for you.