Very useful

Posted by 5454919890475096258 on Jun 30, 2013

I took this product for a long time. Now, iherb sells it. It's good for someone who loves gym or weight training.

good

Posted by Reviewer2470756 on Jun 30, 2013

good

Very good

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013

Easy to use 3 tabletts you can brake them down with 3 main meals.As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

Optimum Nutrition, Opti-Men, Nutrient Optimization System, 180 Tablets

Posted by 4664468449266970051 on Jun 11, 2013

so far so good

Nice

Posted by 5249659154849602454 on Jun 10, 2013

Been taking for the past few weeks but I suppose it's hard to tell whether a multivitamin "works". Optimum Nutrition is a well known brand so I trust that it has helped with my health

Excellent

Posted by Alromaithi on Apr 23, 2013

Excellent products from a respected company,,,,,

Not for me

Posted by 4641545408062686728 on Apr 21, 2013

I got rash outbreak all over my body after 2 days of using. Its a great product but not for me unfortunately. Please try and see if it works for you.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2840241 on Apr 19, 2013

Great Product. I use 2 every day.

nice

Posted by 5477038443919859425 on Mar 11, 2013

Radioactive pee!!!!! My pee is neon yellow now and it is stinking much more than it used too!!! Also, I feel like I'm peeing more than usual... don't really know why! But still haven't felt any difference.. Don't know if I'm supposed to feel anything...

SUPER YELLOW PEE

Posted by 4997904832279624610 on Feb 14, 2013

I usually take 2-3 pills a day depending on how I'm feeling. I love the boost of energy it gives me and it helps out great with my workouts. I also take a multivitamin, omega-3, and tribulus throughout the day, but I do notice I feel less energetic when I skip or forget to take them over the weekend. I love this product, it works great, I feel great, and IT MAKES YOUR PEE REALLY YELLOW!! It's kinda funny, I like to joke with my co-workers and tell them I'm slipping them yellow pee pills, but yeah, they do more than that. I will buy more in the future. If it helps to know, I'm a late-20s, fairly healthy, gym 3x-4x/week guy.