Optimum Nutrition, ZMA, Nighttime Recovery Support, 180 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

good

Posted by 5412676300250015323 on Dec 19, 2013

good supplement

rest easy with Optimum ZMA

Posted by 4916062616576775572 on Nov 20, 2014

Although i couldn't see any discernible difference between this formulation and the one provided by GNC. Optimum wins on providing better value in terms of cost per serving. I get a real good night's rest without waking up mid sleep the way I used to. On the recommended dose, I wake up fully rested.

Effective, and yet..

Posted by AldossariEOS on Aug 26, 2015

I take it with empty stomach one hour before going to bed, feel very calm and pleased mood, helped me deeply fall asleep like never ever before although I'm a very light sleeper. One downside that made me rate it 4 stars, it gave me an extreme vivid dreams, it is unbelievably vivid, not any dreams, frightening once, I'm laughing while writing this review out of shock because I can't describe how vivid it is, Zinc at such dose might be the key cause here (from where I read in articles), but I wouldn't mind taking it in terms of facing tough lack of falling asleep. I do not recommend this for those are afraid of bad dreams. Also, you need to get enough hours of sleep from 8h to 9h, because if you didn't sleep enough you'll wake up lazy and you might want to skip facing your early morning by sleeping longer.