OraHealth, Avamin Melts, All Natural Canker Sore Prevention, 30 Time-Release Adhering Discs (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Prevention of canker sores

Posted by Reviewer1926163 on Sep 14, 2009

Thus far my experience with Avamin Melts is quite promising. Since I began using them daily, I've had just a couple mild canker sores that healed up quickly with some extra help from Canker Melts. I'm hopeful that these two products will significantly reduce my problems with canker sores, which have frequently been continuous over the past several years despite trying several different approaches to prevent and treat them.

Avamin Melts, a godsend

Posted by Reviewer2357329 on Nov 21, 2011

Avamin Melts have improved the quality of my life significantly. I used to have canker sores almost all the times, often more than one at a time. By using Avamin Melts, I now rarely have them, and when I do CankerMelts help a lot.