10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

OraHealth, CankerMelts, All-Natural Canker Sore Solution, 18 Discs (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

The best canker sore treatment

Posted by Reviewer3053810 on Aug 15, 2009

I get serious canker sores a few times a year and they made me miserable for a couple of weeks each -- until I found cankermelts. They don't eliminate the sores completely, but they do lessen the pain and speed the healing. I had no relief at all before them. I do have trouble sticking them in my mouth, though, and sometimes I swallow them too soon.

Cankers Melt Away

Posted by Reviewer3301345 on Mar 18, 2010

I found that they do what they say. Used two on consecutive days and the problem just went away. Just a shame they aren't available in the UK.

First time I try this

Posted by mingyu on Sep 28, 2011

my daughter's canker relieves day by day, not sting or irritating as other products do.