Oregon's Wild Harvest, Aller-Aid, with Quercetin, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2841434 on Nov 01, 2012

My family has used this product for years and it works. Especially for my son who has seasonal allergies.

ALLER AID

Posted by 5286553571341841405 on Dec 11, 2013

IT WORKS GRAT HAVE USED IT AN ALMOST OUT SO HAVE TO ORDER MORE IT HELPS ME WITH SO MANY THINGS USED IT FOR SINUS AND OTHER ISSUES IT WORKS ON MY ALLERGIES LIKE NOTHING ELSE FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Non-drowsy and works well

Posted by 4658513951445768980 on Jan 01, 2014

I live in a bad city for allergies and this is the only thing I can take to help reduce my symptoms but not make me sleepy. It doesn't totally get rid of my symptoms, but it reduces them a lot. Without this I cannot function because either the allergies put me to sleep or the over the counter allergy medicine does.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Jul 22, 2011

The combination of important antioxidants (C, NAC) and quercetin for histamine response really does seem to help my body respond better to allergens. I do wish they made a version that replaced the nettle with additional quercetin as I've never experienced much of a benefit from nettle. I buy this product for convenience, especially on trips.

good for allergies