New To iHerb?

Oregon's Wild Harvest, Sleep Better, 90 Non-GMO Veggie Caps

good for sleep

Posted by Reviewer1876199 on Aug 14, 2012

better than other sleep / relaxation supplements

Works but causes weird and vivid dreams

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Feb 26, 2013

I bought this formula because it doesn't contain too much valerian, which is a diuretic (and thus makes me need to pee at night, which defeats the purpose of a sleep aid!). The first night it worked well, the second time I had super weird dreams, and the third and fourth times the dreams were so bizarre and vivid that I got hardly any good sleep. I looked on the web and found that Skullcap (the main ingredient in this formula) is known for causing weird and vivid dreams. I'm bummed because I thought I'd found a sleep aid that would work for me, but sadly it's not this one.

Awesome Product!

Posted by 4685700232386656356 on Jul 22, 2013

We were looking to replace using unisom or other sleep aids with something a little more friendly (i.e. natural). We tried a few before finding this one and love it, it takes a few consecutive days to work fully but its worth the wait. No groggy mornings, just fantastic. So now we buy a few bottles at a time from here and they are also awesome and the right price.

i like wild harvest products, but

Posted by 5525446091010337771 on Dec 25, 2013

it didn't work very well for me. also got a little bit of an allergic reaction. itchy eyes, etc.