Organic Caboose, Plush Wool Diaper Cover, Large 18-28 lbs, 1 Cover

4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

I wish it had worked for me!

Posted by amandakouri on Apr 27, 2012

I wanted to really love this diaper cover, and I first ordered the large size for my 20lb baby. However, the large size cover did not offer enough rise to cover my baby, and while not thin, he is by far not considered a chunky baby. When laying the large cover on top of the extra large cover, there is only about a one to two inch difference in size lengthwise, so this did not work for me, and I still could not get the extra large cover to completely cover the prefolds that I use for my baby. I have not tried their fitted diapers, perhaps they are made to specifically work with their covers. What I did like about this cover is that the wool is soft and felted, which would have worked great for night time had it covered the bulk of my baby's prefolds completely, and it would have made diaper changes so much easier.