Just great!

Posted by 4772543509650156142 on Feb 11, 2016

Was excited when I churned, and I was not disappointed! Static beans provide the best coffee. Whether it is due to humidity I do not know, but guess it is. Had to use less beans than what I've done because this is a powerful coffee, and it tastes great!

誤打誤撞

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 31, 2015

只是因為太懷念在澳洲柑仔店自烘的法式烘焙,但台灣買到的法式烘焙豆,都有保存不良出現油蒿味的狀況,碰運氣的心態下買了這款豆,本來不報任何希望,結果意外地香濃好喝!!! 只是常缺貨,要碰運氣~

Fantastic French Roast Organic Coffee!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this item is USDA Organic. Appreciate that this coffee is Certified Organic by OCIA. They roast these longer, turning the beans almost black, and bringing the natural oils out, for an intense, caramelized taste. It is fantastic that all Organic Coffee Co. coffees are grown without pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers.

I like this coffee

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Feb 22, 2015

But i meant to get the pre-ground! I only have a hand grinder. Anyway, it's nice coffee, the same brand and flavor i usually get.

Love this coffee!

Posted by FrenchieFrogZ on Jan 20, 2015

I bought this based on other's reviews. It is now my favorite coffee. I like it much more than any blended coffee. I drink my coffee black... no milks, no creams, no sugars, no fru-fru tastes. If you enjoy straight up black coffee... this one is for you!

Good Coffee

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 10, 2014

If you like a dark roast, this one is as good as you'll find at IHERB... or anywhere.

A taste that grew on me

Posted by Reviewer1677892 on Apr 29, 2014

At first, when I got this coffee, I was not sure if I liked it. I was obviously used to lighter roasted coffee - milder coffee in other words, and I felt this was too much. But then it kind of grew on me, and I really like it now. It still feels kind of strong, and I do miss some more roundness in the taste. For me, this is clearly a coffee that goes well in a latte.

Great Tasting coffee

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Dec 31, 2013

Decent price for organically grown beans.

Lovely

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Oct 29, 2013

I just tried this today; ground in an electric grinder and tampered for an espresso machine to make a double shot Americano. It was warming and delicious and shook off the sleepy morning cold perfectly. Just what I want in a coffee.:)

Nice and dark, rich, and smooth

Posted by Reviewer2160470 on Oct 16, 2013

I am very happy with finding this coffee. I am very particular when it comes to my espresso. I grind this myself in my Krups coffee grinder to an espresso grind. I really like the flavor and depth and will order again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »