J'adore !

Posted by Western on Aug 12, 2013

Premier essai avec l'huile de coco et je pense que ce produit va devenir incontournable dans ma routine soin. L'odeur de coco est très subtile, la compo super clean, le flacon est tout mignon, la contenance est idéale pour moi. Bien sûr le flacon à clapet n'est pas l'idéal, en ce moment les températures ont un peu chuté et bien sûr l'huile est figée (25°), je préfère en prélever une petite quantité avec une spatule plutôt que de plonger le flacon dans l'eau chaude à chaque utilisation comme suggéré, j'ai peur que le produit s'altère à force. Mis à part ce petit inconvénient dont je me doutais, je suis ravie de cet achat ! Sur le corps et sans en mettre tous les jours, l'hydratation est indéniable et perdure. Testé sur le CdY, pas de gonflements au matin et les paupières sont douces et bien hydratées. A recommander !

lightly roasted coconut scent.

Posted by Reviewer1900172 on Jan 23, 2012

This oil smells quite good. The oil is solid above 74F, so it must be warmed up (i.e. soak in a sink with warm water for a few minutes). The bottle isn't so great, as it is more designed for a lotion and this is quite liquidy. It general it absorbs quickly into the skin with out leaving much of a greasy feeling. Helped get rid of a dry spot on my elbows.

Good size, but hard to squeeze out.

Posted by Reviewer1571613 on Jan 29, 2012

You have to run warm water over the bottle to melt it before squeezing.

VERY HEALING

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jan 09, 2013

I am so happy to have tried this Coconut oil. It has healed my dry skin and itching. Very absorbing and a very nice natural smell.

Nice.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 18, 2012

Really nice little bottle to have at the side of the sink. Also a practical way to see how hot the room is. Over 25 C, and it is liquid. Under 25 C and it is solid.

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer1204814 on Jan 11, 2012

I love this brand!!!!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2392240 on Jan 19, 2012

Using in hair and body, very good to hidrating.

Smells lovely of coconut...

Posted by Reviewer3128332 on Feb 01, 2012

Ive been using this as a face oil under my facial cream, and i like it alot.

Soap

Posted by Reviewer2763056 on Apr 08, 2012

I was told about this soap by 2 friends and that it help with his wrinkles and was getting complimnents that he was looking a lot lot younger than his age. I'm trying it out. I could feel a little tightness on my face and may be working. I'm 65 and was told I looked younger than my age. Will see in a couple of months if it really works. I wish they had the Lavender soap that contains the coconut oil. It says it out of stock. Must be a hot item.

Perfect!