July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Organic Fiji, Nourishing Lotion, Lavender, 12 oz (354 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Not Bad. Barely There Scent

Posted by Reviewer2245934 on May 19, 2010

This lotion softens my skin well without making it feel sticky or greasy. Maybe it's the particular bottle I got, but the scent is almost non-existent. I have Organic Fiji's Night Blooming Jasmine lotion, and that scent is quite strong. I tried this one hoping the lavender would be similarly noticeable. Overall, it's still a good product.

Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2763056 on Apr 08, 2012

I've tried all kinds of lotion of different brands and kept switching to find the right lotion. So far this is working better than all the rest I've been using others for years. I guess it is nourishing as stated.

Posted by Reviewer2068254 on Mar 04, 2009

I only have to use this lotion once per day and my skin feels great all day long