VERY POTENT

Posted by cameronday on Dec 25, 2009

I have sensitive skin and this product is too potent for my face, and even the rest of my body (except hands). If I leave it on my skin, it starts to tingle and feels like it is being slightly burned. I have to rinse it very quickly. I guess I need a less potent version.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2466622 on Mar 06, 2011

no fragrance! I do find it too drying for everyday use on most of my body (combination, acne prone, extremely sensitive skin) but I use it on my shaved under arms without irritation like most gentle soaps and hands. If you find it too large I just use a knife when it is first open to make slices a little more than a 1/4" thick...no huge bar of soggy soap in the shower and good size for handwashing:)

The Best Soap Out There!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 on Jan 13, 2012

Fiji soaps are my absolute favorites. Better than any shampoo too! I like the scented ones but for everyday use, I prefer this unscented one. It last a long time if kept well drained. It's just perfect!

Soap

Posted by 5063672348151479402 on Aug 01, 2012

As a sufferer of psoriasis,I have to be very careful about what I use on my skin. Your wonderful product can be used safely on sensitive skin,leaving it feeling silky smooth. Thank You

It feels clean!

Posted by Reviewer2621477 on Nov 10, 2009

I can not use it on my face because it causes it to be sensitive. It works well on my body.

smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Jul 20, 2009

all over, especially on my face. Have replaced the soap with all my expensive facial cleaners. Wonderful product, and in addition a big money saver.

feel the fiji

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 16, 2013

this is a no frills SOAP people. containing only coconut oil means it's pretty much all saturated fat in a very health friendly form. for peat-style living this is the go-to soap. great antifungal benefits, a very subtle smell and nice consistency+lather will have me re-ordering and stocking up on this baby. mmm-hm.

Love this soap!

Posted by 4873227120929796260 on Oct 12, 2014

I love the fact that this soap is just organic coconut oil soap with nothing else added. I'm very pleased with the product and will buy it again. Fast shipping too!

melts fast

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Mar 22, 2014

but still it s quite moisturizing

Dissolves too easily

Posted by 5541963313422585309 on Apr 30, 2014

I love the organic ingredients list, however it dissolves faster than regular soap. Next to the basin for hand wash is probably okay, but I keep mine in the shower and the damp environment makes the soap wither away too fast. Won't buy again:-(

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »