Organic Fiji, Organic Face and Body Coconut Oil Soap, Fragrance Free, 7 oz (198 g) Bar

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

VERY POTENT

Posted by cameronday From Washington on Dec 25, 2009

I have sensitive skin and this product is too potent for my face, and even the rest of my body (except hands). If I leave it on my skin, it starts to tingle and feels like it is being slightly burned. I have to rinse it very quickly. I guess I need a less potent version.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2466622 From Nebraska on Mar 06, 2011

no fragrance! I do find it too drying for everyday use on most of my body (combination, acne prone, extremely sensitive skin) but I use it on my shaved under arms without irritation like most gentle soaps and hands. If you find it too large I just use a knife when it is first open to make slices a little more than a 1/4" thick...no huge bar of soggy soap in the shower and good size for handwashing:)

The Best Soap Out There!

Posted by Reviewer3127598 From Louisiana on Jan 13, 2012

Fiji soaps are my absolute favorites. Better than any shampoo too! I like the scented ones but for everyday use, I prefer this unscented one. It last a long time if kept well drained. It's just perfect!

Soap

Posted by 5063672348151479402 on Aug 01, 2012

As a sufferer of psoriasis,I have to be very careful about what I use on my skin. Your wonderful product can be used safely on sensitive skin,leaving it feeling silky smooth. Thank You

It feels clean!

Posted by Reviewer2621477 From Tennessee on Nov 10, 2009

I can not use it on my face because it causes it to be sensitive. It works well on my body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »