Great product, but drink lots of water

Posted by Reviewer2169856 on Feb 10, 2011

These bars are moist. And that is wonderful! They also taste great! My body also seems to benefit more from them than some other bars, such as sports protein bars. I like the fact that they are all-natural and organic. The one thing I don't like is they get oily when it's a little hot, so it is best to keep them in a cool place. I do still need to drink plenty of water prior to eating despite the bars being moist and easy to chew, as with all of these kinds of bars. All the flavors I have tried so far are great: Active Greens with Chocolate, Active Greens, Vegan.

Great bars!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Feb 24, 2011

I love this bar! The ingredients seem terrific, and the taste is really good (actually a bit too good... I find myself wanting one when I'm not really hungry! If anything, they could be a tad less sweet, as I'm used to very little sugar..). These are very convenient to have in my bag whenever I'm not at home to I can make myself a good meal. Even though I eat quite a lot of food (fast burner), I can have one of these and not need to eat again for a good while. Surprisingly filling! I will buy them again! =) Thanks, iHerb, for carrying this item!

Great and healthy snack!

Posted by Reviewer1531660 on Apr 07, 2011

Thank you for having these amazing bars available here on iherb! Lobve the taste, the texture and they serve great as an "on the go" snack when time is an issue for having a good healthy nutritious "meal". I will defineatly buy them again! The one thing that is a little bit sad is that they sell out too fast!

Best tasting...full of nutrients

Posted by Reviewer1959875 on Jun 07, 2010

This is by far the absolute best tasting green bar ever!!! I have tried quite a few and Active Greens is #1. A geart "snack" full of healthy nutrients.

tastes really bad...

Posted by Reviewer2078053 on Oct 09, 2011

Way too much sugary taste and trust me it just is waaaaaaay too sweet and gewy in a bad sticky way.

Love the taste of these!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2009

It says it's alkaline forming but I'm not sure about that since all the lists of acid/alkaline balance foods are conflicting on the internet. Some pages even list the same food twice by error, once as acid, once as alkaline. I found no relief from acidosis nor from hypoglycemia, not sure if it's helping or hurting either condition, but it sure tastes so yummy I love it and plan on keeping on buying these when I can. A bit pricey though. $2 a bar would be just about right in this economy.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1098822 on Jul 13, 2009

Very important for me that it is kosher product and good one.

good alternative for meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Aug 24, 2010

i've been using these bars for years as meal replacements & blood sugar stabilizers. i've recently discovered that the use of these as snacks has been causing more harm than good in regards to my blood sugar, so i won't be doing that anymore. i appreciate the active greens formula, and believe it causes less intestinal distress than other similar bars.

Doesn't taste good...

Posted by Reviewer1713548 on Feb 20, 2013

Waaay to sweet for my taste. Finished one bar with a lot of effort, will not finish the rest of the box.

These are my fall back plan

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 22, 2009

I love that these don't have any toxic ingredients, are low carb, convenient, and save me when I'm tight for time. I'm diabetic so really have to research hidden ingredients, to make sure something is going to be good for me.