Love it

Posted by 5477180848720987805 on Sep 22, 2015

This bar is almost a meal for me. It's not overly sweet compared to other bars (but still sweeter than pure dates) and has a special, delicious flavor due to the Spirulina. I have tried the brands Larabar, pure organic and raw revolution - and this is (besides the protein kind) my favorite. You also get good value for the money.

Great Healthy Bars

Posted by 5024463311681337956 on Apr 17, 2015

I'm rating the active greens bar today. But all of the bars that the "Organic Food Bar" company makes are very good. Depends on your tastebuds. But they are all full of nutrient dense food that has not been destroyed by heating or other processing. Good stuff. Holds off the hunger attack while you're on the run.....with just enough carb to boost your energy without leaving you with a sugar slump a couple hours later. Good Stuff !!

I love the flavour but it seems to cause an allergic reaction???

Posted by Kitty2k on Apr 13, 2015

These are delicious but I find that after I have one I suddenly have crazy itchiness all over. I have never had a reaction like this before and have no idea what it is exactly that is causing it, but unfortunately I can't have these anymore. Which is a bummer because they are yummy. :(

My favourite bars!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Jan 09, 2015

I really love theese! Tastes great and makes you full. Best bars!

Great bar with 12 Grams of protein!

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Feb 19, 2014

Great for the morning rush - protein, fruit, veggies ... ready to go! Vegan, organic and delicious!

Too sweet

Posted by lyikoRU on Jun 23, 2013

Good ingredients but much too sweet! Dates and raisins would be enough and more healthy. I use half of it like sweetener for my morning cereals. / Хороший состав, но чересчур сладко. Подслащиваю половинкой батончика утреннюю кашу.

Doesn't taste good...

Posted by Reviewer1713548 on Feb 20, 2013

Waaay to sweet for my taste. Finished one bar with a lot of effort, will not finish the rest of the box.

must have

Posted by 4912344415180105629 on Oct 27, 2012

very good alternative- for lunch or dinner- when you dont have time! all the ingredients are very healthy and organic vegan, gluten free, organic! I love it

Yummy!

Posted by Katarinatan on Aug 21, 2012

I never thought I would be saying this but I actually like these healthy green bars. I eat them as a snack when I crave something sweet.

My favourite flavor of its range

Posted by 4939978044369502681 on Aug 06, 2012

It might be a little sweet as it is date based although the first ingredient in its list is almond butter, but we love this the most in its range as it is not as sweet as the rest (apart from the protein one) probably due to the addition of the greens. The Active Greens Chocolate are delicious too but we are watching our intake of chocolate. I like to put it in the freezer and take it out for a few minutes before eating it, otherwise the texture is too sticky at room temperature.