I LOVE this flavor!!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Jul 03, 2009

I know these are more expensive than the Chocolate Coconut or Chocolate Chip flavor, but this bar is much larger, and 100% raw!!! Totally satisfying without any chocolate. The organic cranberries are sweet, and there are lots of them. 8 grams of fiber and 8 grams of protein. I am sold on these. Give them a try, you won't be sorry!

A real food bar

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Apr 29, 2010

As close as you'll get to real food inside a package, and raw and organic. Dried dates or figs also make a great snack food when combined with your favorite nut (especially pecans almonds or walnuts) But for those on the go,and who want more than dried fruit and nuts, this fills the bill. I highly recommend their blueberry — softer and sweeter and more fruity.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3332075 on Aug 15, 2011

I have several food allergies - including wheat soy, Diary to name a view. Great snack for on the run and between meals

delicious and no chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2253253 on Mar 02, 2012

excellent food bar, in between snack. Finally one with nothing I am allergic to. Although I do like the chocolate bar, I don't always want to have chocolate. Cranberry, Blueberry and the Organics green chocolate are my favorites.

Tasty!

Posted by 5600958274280646585 on Aug 28, 2012

Definately a 5 star approach! Wasn't sure what to expect but after 3 boxes of bars, I know it's good! Great for on the run snacks, fights off cravings with the cranberries and tastes good without a grainy texture. Will definately be getting more...

good alternative for meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer2356201 on Aug 24, 2010

i've been using these bars for years as meal replacements & blood sugar stabilizers. i've recently discovered that the use of these as snacks has been causing more harm than good in regards to my blood sugar, so i won't be doing that anymore. i appreciate the cranberry option as it is one of the tastier organic food bars.

Good Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1684119 on Nov 09, 2009

Very filling, a little sour because of the cranberries. Very soft, not chewy like power bars

Good taste, but...