In laws' kids had this...

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

...thus cannot comment.

My kids just don't like them, my wife doesn't either

Posted by Reviewer2230785 on Sep 12, 2011

My kids just don't like them, my wife doesn't either. I find them tolerable, snacking on the box of them myself. The hope was to find a healthy tasty snack for my kids - the search continues.

Not so much!

Posted by Reviewer1160182 on Aug 21, 2011

I thought these would be a great snack for my little one; however, they tasted awful! If you've ever imagined what cardboard might taste like, this is possibly the answer! I'll be searching for another healthy, tasty snack!

Fun to eat

Posted by Reviewer1471326 on Aug 03, 2011

This is a bit fun to eat, especially the first time. It is not particularly crunchy.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Jun 30, 2011

Not just for kids, really good

Too much agave

Posted by Reviewer3059913 on Jun 23, 2011

Agave isn't a healthy thing at all, quite the opposite. I can't figure out why people think it's good for you. They are good if you don't care much about your health.

Keerunch

Posted by Reviewer1338035 on May 12, 2011

Nice bars that both kids and mum love

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer2499991 on Apr 06, 2011

I like the chocolate chip better, but this one is good to. The chocolate taste can be a bit to much sometimes, and the feeling of the bar is neither to soft or hard/crunchy. So it doesn't always hit the spot, but generally is a good snack!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Apr 04, 2011

nice

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1702476 on Apr 01, 2011

This tastes awful. It has a horrible sweetening taste (and not like a good chocolatey-sweetness), I could not finish the first bar I tried. Then a few days later I tried a new one just to see if it was really that bad, but I had to throw it away after two bites. Gave one to my friend who has tried a lot of healthy snack bars, but she could not eat it either. Try the Clif kids bars, they are soooo much better!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »