Organic Kid's Keerunch

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Nov 03, 2009

I bought these and then started losing weight and didn't try them BUT my nephew came over and when I offered him one, he kept going back for more!!! Such a better alternative than junk.

Tasty!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Jan 04, 2010

I like the taste of these, as does my 4 year old son. They are rich and chocolatey with a bit of a crunch in the soft texture. A nice healthy snack.

It's OK

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 20, 2011

Being in Japan, and having few choices available in this food category (gluten-free), this is a nice portable snack. A bit sweeter than I'd like, but is it a kid's snack after all. Also, since it is called 'Keerunch!' I kind of expected it to have a bit more crunch to it. Like I said, it's OK and reasonably priced.

Taste good, texture is different

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on May 17, 2010

These are good tasting and good for you, but it takes a little to get use to the texture. They are more gooey than most bars.

Not so good

Posted by Sunergy on Jan 22, 2010

Chocolate Coconut and Chocolate Chip is much better. If kids like these, they will like the ones i just mentioned even better. ;)

Too much agave

Posted by Reviewer3059913 on Jun 23, 2011

Agave isn't a healthy thing at all, quite the opposite. I can't figure out why people think it's good for you. They are good if you don't care much about your health.

Yuck!

Posted by Reviewer1702476 on Apr 01, 2011

This tastes awful. It has a horrible sweetening taste (and not like a good chocolatey-sweetness), I could not finish the first bar I tried. Then a few days later I tried a new one just to see if it was really that bad, but I had to throw it away after two bites. Gave one to my friend who has tried a lot of healthy snack bars, but she could not eat it either. Try the Clif kids bars, they are soooo much better!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Apr 04, 2011

nice

Keerunch

Posted by Reviewer1338035 on May 12, 2011

Nice bars that both kids and mum love

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Jun 30, 2011

Not just for kids, really good

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »