Organic Food Bar, Wild Blueberry, 12 Bars, (68 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best tasting of the Organic Food Bar family

Posted by Reviewer1513084 From Taiwan on May 07, 2010

I've tried the chocolate chip, and the cranberry, this is surely the sweetest, and has the most distinctive flavor, lots of berries. A meal in itself and almost raw. Still not a real food, but a concept. Much better to eat a handful of sunflower seeds or pecans with some dates or figs, a more natural and real way to snack. Another suggestion: take some black sesame powder, mix with enough honey so that it sticks together. Then roll these out on a tray with whole sesame seeds and freeze. Slice into bite size rounds when you want to eat them. Simple, nutritious, good tasting and much cheaper than any packaged bar.

I think the best flavor of Organic Food Bar

Posted by Reviewer1103521 From Ohio on Sep 05, 2009

I love this flavor! I thought the Cranberry Bas was my favorite but the Blueberry is now my new #1. They are soft, moist, flavorful, and almost entirely raw! I highly recommend this flavor. I don't even miss not having any chocolate in the bar.

too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2674846 From Norway on Sep 21, 2010

This "food" bar was too sweet for me. It's more like a healthy blueberrycake.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3332075 on Aug 15, 2011

I have several food allergies - including wheat soy, Diary to name a view. Great snack for on the run and between meals

delicious and no chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2253253 From Florida on Mar 02, 2012

These bars have been a great find for me. I first tried the Organics green chocolate at my accupuncturist's and loved it. Now I order the blueberry, cranberry and the chocolate, which I like better than the dutch chocolate. Also the first time, I've found something I am not allergic to and no whole nuts in them, which my intestines appreciate.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »