Good quality product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Nov 19, 2015

It's good and improves digestion.

Excellent for health improvement

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Sep 23, 2015

Ovaj džem je čaroban! Prepun ljekovitog bilja, vitamina i minerala. Izvrstan je dodatak prehrani. Ne jedem ga kao džem nego uzimam žličicu dnevno samog. Srećom pa se može ovako nabaviti - inače sam ga uzimala uvijek iz Indije direktno .

Very good Chyawanprash!

Posted by 5126481724821524834 on Mar 25, 2015

This is delicious! The only downside was that I had to pay £15 on top for stamp duty when it arrived in the UK!

Organic Chyawanprash

Posted by 5058394421547822804 on Jan 29, 2015

How great to find an organic Chyawanprash. I use 1 tsp per day, so it really is affordable that way.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1880269 on Dec 17, 2014

I used it for my husband and my son when they were getting sick, they improved fast. I am going to keep on buying this product.

Excellent quality. Traditional recipe.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Jun 19, 2014

I've been taking this for quite some time as part of my Ayurvedic treatment regime for some health issues. It has been instrumental in rejuvenating the body and increasing life force (ojas). I have more energy, a much stronger immune system and have had people say I now glow with energy. The taste of this product is amazing. Spicy with hints of pepper but not overpowering. It has wonderful amount of sweetness. I take 1 teaspoon morning and night off the spoon. If you have a sensitive stomach you can take some warm milk (preferably warm unpasteurised milk) with it to reduce aggravation (of pitta). This is medicine so try not to ingest more than recommended (tempting because it tastes great) or it may not work as well or even aggravate on some level. This is very efficient jam. This company is highly respected. I wouldn't even consider this product from a non-organic source. One taste and I'm sure you'll agree how amazing this is.

A smaller jar than I had thought - I didn't notice it's only 250g.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 05, 2014

It's very nice, I take a spoonful every morning. It's not that spicy to be honest, I was expecting more heat, but it's good.

herbal jam

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

like toffee ok

adelaide australia

Posted by 4712969232448171121 on Sep 04, 2013

great product, not too sweet.

Taste Organically Not too sweet

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 03, 2013

Bought 2 bottles of these due to their Organic nature. Taste was ok but preferred the slightly stronger taste of Nature's Formulary better. Have tried stronger and spicier blends before.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »