Organic India, Chyawanprash, 100% Organic Herbal Jam, 8.8 oz (250 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

quite tasty and apparently very healthy

Posted by Reviewer1176465 on Aug 12, 2011

I ordered the jam for its health benefit. I found it very tasty, too. I will keep ordering.

tastes great on rice cakes

Posted by Reviewer1395392 on Jul 30, 2012

I used this in the morning on my rice cakes and was a great with a cup of tea for breakfast. I definitely need a bigger bottle next time around. The jam is thick and sticky and has a nice hint of cinnamon to it. Will purchase again.

Provides more energy

Posted by Reviewer3175778 on Sep 25, 2011

A teaspoon or two of this a day after a few days (I eat it straight) has given me an increase in energy, which is subtle but noticeable. A nice product. I prefer this over synthetic formulations.

Excellent quality. Traditional recipe.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Jun 19, 2014

I've been taking this for quite some time as part of my Ayurvedic treatment regime for some health issues. It has been instrumental in rejuvenating the body and increasing life force (ojas). I have more energy, a much stronger immune system and have had people say I now glow with energy. The taste of this product is amazing. Spicy with hints of pepper but not overpowering. It has wonderful amount of sweetness. I take 1 teaspoon morning and night off the spoon. If you have a sensitive stomach you can take some warm milk (preferably warm unpasteurised milk) with it to reduce aggravation (of pitta). This is medicine so try not to ingest more than recommended (tempting because it tastes great) or it may not work as well or even aggravate on some level. This is very efficient jam. This company is highly respected. I wouldn't even consider this product from a non-organic source. One taste and I'm sure you'll agree how amazing this is.

Special