• Formerly named Organic Psyllium Whole Husk

• Customer Ratings

Great for Intestinal Health

Posted by 5735512612798502460 on May 03, 2016

I put this in morning smoothie. It has helped Intestinal health. Very pleasant mild tasting. 5 stars. It is organic and better than metamucil. No added substances. It is good for all people, whether currently having constipation, loose bowels or regular. My GI recommended for IBS.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by 5246162860331353461 on Apr 12, 2016

LOVE IT, WORKS VERY WELL. MIX AND DRINK QUICKLY! GREAT IN SMOOTHIES. WILL BUY AGAIN WHEN NEEDED.

Organic is important

Posted by Reviewer2630159 on Mar 19, 2016

Feel better about taking fiber supplement knowing it is organic and people who produce and process the product are paid a reasonable wage. I trust Organic India products.

excellent product!

Posted by 5331616718893236526 on May 21, 2015

I use it daily and my digestion has greatly improved as a result. Good price too from iHerb.

为了补充膳食纤维买的这个,淘宝卖二三百元。

Posted by 5514598445635577337 on May 02, 2015

遇水变果冻状,没有难以下咽的味道,每天一杯 排便顺畅!

Very pure Psylium and effective for my bowel problems

Posted by roselaren on Nov 13, 2014

This one is a life-saver for me I purchased this because it's real organic plus I love that it turn to gel-like whenever I mix with water so it's lubricate and sooth my bowel and solve my constipation thanks.

Organic India Whole Husk Psyllium

Posted by 5647928974125815182 on Aug 02, 2014

Very satisfied. I especially like that it has no sugar, sweetener or additives to affect the flavor. Mixes well with smoothies, yogurt or orange juice (just seems like o.j. with extra pulp.) Has the desired effect.

Great product!

Posted by 5657817940877678384 on Jun 26, 2014

I maintain a high protein diet which can cause constipation. I find that a teaspoon of this product per day helps prevent this potential problem. Great value too!

Great product

Posted by 4887549010857342166 on Apr 16, 2014

I use it for the first time, and I am very satisfied with it. It really helps. I ordered also powdered psyllium from other manufacturer but this have much better quality.

Morning Routine

Posted by 5142797635743923506 on Apr 05, 2014

This worked like a charm I've started my second can use it faithfully every morning. So far I've had no more problems.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »