Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Organic India, Peaceful Sleep, 90 Veggie Caps

3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

This worked amazingly well

Posted by Reviewer2806115 on Jan 15, 2013

I'll have to find the research on it (sorry for not including it here, but if interested the reader can look up John Douillard's Ayurvedic site, lifespa.com) but the science shows that insomnia is caused by not having enough energy to calm the nerves. This is why an adaptogen formula like this works. Ashwaghanda and tulsi can give you energy and clear thinking in the morning and help you sleep at night. I started these tabs as an experiment for suffering from insomnia and had incredible results. Within a day I was sleeping through the night. Previously, I had tired Kava Kava without success, and a few other herbs. This one worked for me! And I love the social responsibility mission and values of the brand.

Sever Headaches/Insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2060349 on Jan 01, 2013

I think this is a wrong formula for sleep. How in the world this is supposed to provide peaceful sleep while it contains herbs, which cause exhaustion to the nervous system by providing too much energy. I'v tried only one capsule, but still get too much headaches to the point where I can't function. It may work for others, since everyone's body chemestry is different. Through some reaserch I just learned that the herbs, which can relax the nervous system are Valerian, Passion Flower, Lemon Balm, etc. I do love Organic India brand, especially their Psyllium Husk Fiber. I'm going to order "Eclectic Institute, Valerian Passion Flower Combination, 250 mg, 90 Veggie Caps".