Reduced ankle swelling and pain

Posted by 5240434867861180387 on Feb 08, 2016

Taking two in the morning and two at night keeps me regular and has made the swelling of my ankles go down. I have tried a couple of other brands, but they haven't had the same effect. This brand seems to have a slight diuretic effect and gives me a "clean" feeling.

organic india triphala digesion & colon clense 90 veggie caps

Posted by 5710285697693434231 on Dec 26, 2015

i love this product i highly , I use it as my daily regime to help me stay clean and healthy

Love this product

Posted by 4749637480938102405 on Dec 13, 2015

Really helps with digestive issues and IBS symptoms. Is also organic with no fillers or binders. Would highly recommend this product and will continue to buy. I love iHerb for its great range of products, fantastic prices and amazingly quick delivery!

Not fanstastic

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 14, 2015

Eaten it and always makes me want to go toilet like a laxative. It makes my stomach cringe and uncomfortable.

Hard to say...

Posted by Reviewer2595746 on May 25, 2015

Great product for great price. Don't feel any helth improvement or side effect.

Amazing

Posted by 5080911904756463187 on Apr 13, 2015

Wow this stuff is good -- price is more than the other Triphala on Iherb -- but for pretty good reason. Organic India is the best brand, it is all organic, no fillers, nothing else but good Triphala -- you can frankly tell the quality just from the smell and taste if you open up the capsules. Very high quality Triphala. Shout out to IHerb for being an amazing service -- free shipping to Korea! Thanks! :)

A great product...

Posted by 5308628965787939970 on Mar 14, 2015

This is a great product for people who have digestive issues of any kind. Triphala is a broad-spectrum adaptogenic blend as well as tri-doshic (balances all doshas). This means it bring homeostasis to not only the entire digestive system (liver included), but also many other areas of the body, mind, and emotions. I take around 8 capsules a day and my appetite has gone up, but you can take more or less depending on what your body tells you.

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer1605959 on Feb 26, 2015

Really like how this product helps the bowels repair. Mine are getting healthier with this each night.

Terence

Posted by Reviewer1456192 on Feb 08, 2015

Does the job. I have a very slow metabolism so takes awhile for the product to do its work but it is nice and easy on the stomach. I will be buying again.

Seems to be very good

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Sep 23, 2014

I have been taking this for about 2-3 months to help heal my body from various illnesses and severe intolerances (including chemical/food etc). It seems to be very good and I feel a lot better for taking it. I take 2 tablets at night and have had no side effects. I feel better overall. A family member has just started taking it and has started feeling benefits too. I love that this is organic with no additives or extras! Plus it's great value so I highly recommend this brand. Will definitely continue buying this, am so grateful for it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »