Highly recommend.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Jun 19, 2014

Called Triphala Churna in Sanskrit it is one of the most famous and widely used Ayurvedic products available. Tri means three and Phala means fruit. It is made of three fruits. Among many things it is excellent for increasing digestive power (agni) and toning the digestive tract. It is a powerful source of anti oxidants. It helps to calm Kapha and Pitta and is extremely beneficial in some skin diseases. I've been using triphala for quite a while to maintain and tone the digestive tract. It aids in digestion and soothes the bowels and keeps them regular without becoming dependant. I feel lighter, healthier and notice my digestion working smoothly and efficiently since taking this daily. Some days I take 2 morning and 2 before bed. Some days just 2. See what works for you. Triphala is an amazing tonic. I'm sure you'll agree once you try it.

pure triphala

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Apr 04, 2011

Organic triphala in vegetarian capsules - nothing more nothing less. Of all the triphala sold on iHerb, this is the only one which is unprocessed, unadulterated, without any additives or fillers. Only drawback is the price.

Great Product/ Best Price

Posted by 5469153530535201550 on Sep 02, 2013

This is a great product that actually does what it says it does. I've been using for the past 6 months and feel great. Best body cleansing product that I've tried. Lost weight using this product. IHerb has the best price out of anyone who carry's this product.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2539723 on Mar 05, 2012

I have bought more expensive brands of Triphala and find this brand is just a good and at a great price. Organic and no nasty fillers. I take Triphala for digestion and regularity. Not sure if it is really help my digestion, but it sure does keep me regular without cramping.

Powerful detox

Posted by 4848971719376587913 on Jan 07, 2014

This stuff really works. To early to give a full review. Have been taking two in the morning and two in the evening before or after food. I feel better and I can tell it really helps. It does detox you, when I first started taking it, I did get a huge headache that lasted for almost two days followed with a new breakouts around my face every day (which can be really frustrating) it also changes the affect of your stools at first. All doesn't sound to pleasant but to me it shows its bringing out all the toxins and I'd rather them out then in, feeling a lot better already and skin is starting to get better too, will carry on using to see full results, feel it does wonders!

A great product...

Posted by 5308628965787939970 on Mar 14, 2015

This is a great product for people who have digestive issues of any kind. Triphala is a broad-spectrum adaptogenic blend as well as tri-doshic (balances all doshas). This means it bring homeostasis to not only the entire digestive system (liver included), but also many other areas of the body, mind, and emotions. I take around 8 capsules a day and my appetite has gone up, but you can take more or less depending on what your body tells you.

Organic India, Triphala, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by opheart on Mar 15, 2012

No nasty fillers, really organic. Great product!

Love this product

Posted by 4749637480938102405 on Dec 13, 2015

Really helps with digestive issues and IBS symptoms. Is also organic with no fillers or binders. Would highly recommend this product and will continue to buy. I love iHerb for its great range of products, fantastic prices and amazingly quick delivery!

Love this, beautiful colon = beautiful skin = happier you!

Posted by 5447342516186623594 on Sep 08, 2016

It was not until I came across Organic India's Triphala that my cystic acne was a result of poor digestive systems. Since I have started taking this, which is about 3 years, my skin has gotten absolutely clear (within first 3-4 months) and my digestion too. I can't recommend this enough! Absolutely love it. I have tried other Triphala belnds, but this one is the best. Yes, I have had some batches which were not as good, but overall this is a beautiful product. I wish it came in bigger bottles. Hope this helps.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1620841 on Dec 30, 2013

i've been using this product for a couple of months now and it works great to regulate my bowels i've lost a few lbs and i dont have as big an appetite it hasnt helped the bloating but i still think it is a 5 star product