Organic India, Tulsi Cleanse Tea, Caffeine-Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.02 oz (28.8 g)

Reviews 5-star

Lovin' it!

Posted by 5553713147681437967 on Oct 02, 2014

I have been using it ever since I bought it from Mustafa in Singapore, and I'm so happy I found it on iHerb at about SGD5 per box off the price sold here. As I'm attuned to the fragrance of turmeric (used frequently in curries here), drinking it is not a problem for me. I love that turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties, and I always drink it in the morning after burning late nights. I don't fall ill as easily as before (like previously I usually have runny nose in the morning if I sleep too late the night before).

Mum loves it!

Posted by 5729338132938328847 on Oct 27, 2014

I have reordered this several times, for my Mum. She drinks this tea every day. She loves the flavour and feels that it helps her cleanse her kidneys. So thank you, Organic India :)

Tulsi Cleanse Tea

Posted by 5302171872386607375 on May 14, 2015

I love this tea. Some people find it to be too bitter because of the Turmeric component but with a little real honey I find it to be delicious, vaguely reminiscent of Constant Comment which used to be my favorite before I decided to strive for more organic products. The price on this site was cheaper than anywhere else although I did have to purchase in quantity in order to get that price. My only concern was the warning that popped up just prior to purchase informing me that there was a carcinogen in this product. I bought it anyway because I can't imagine what it might be. The only thing I could think of was the tea bag itself. If this is bad for you, there is truly no hope for us!