Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Feb 01, 2010

Drinking this tea has not prevented me from getting colds/flu. HOWEVER, my cold/flu symptoms are always way less severe than those around me. In addition, I have noticed the greatest effect on my stress level and quality of sleep. Will continue buying this tea, and I have recommended it to friends and family.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2960963 on Aug 16, 2010

Tulsi is supposed to be anti-inflammatory, and I belive it. My back pain has completely gone away after drinking 1-2 cups a day for the past few weeks.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3176463 on Mar 26, 2010

This is the same tea that Dr. Mercola recommends, but at a better price. It has an earthy spicy flavor that just can't be beat. Plus tulsi has amazing antioxidant benefits. Also, for those celiacs out there I contacted the company and received a reply that their tea bag, all components, and the tea are all gluten-free.

holy basil

Posted by Reviewer1314903 on May 13, 2008

very good product, just disappointed that they've cut the quantity down to 18 tea bags per box from the original 25 without reducing the price. not surprised, just disappointed.

luv it!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Apr 06, 2010

This stuff is great! I enjoy the taste and feel good about the product. I need to avoid additives, so this fits my needs.

The Best Anxiety and Panic Attack Solutions

Posted by 4770515322704040447 on Aug 20, 2016

I been sick for years really bad Anxiety and Panic Attacks I when and got treatment from my Doctor it was nothing but pills and they got me sicker to the point of no return ready to end everything when my older brother did some research and purchase some TEA for me i was like yea right if the pills did not work this Tea will not also but I started to drink the tea 2 months later started to see the differences in my mood and my Anxiety and Panic Attack was less and less Wow.. it works,,, IT REALLY works... So if you have Anxiety and Panic Attack this is the Solutions for you stop taking pills that make you sicker and drink this TEA. Thanks. Will

Good for me

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 15, 2012

Tulsi is said to be a powerful adaptogen, balancing the nervous system and the metabolism, both calming and stimulating (without caffeine). I can totally endorse this because since I've been drinking this Tulsi tea I have barely experienced any jet lag like I did before from traveling between Europe and the USA. It also seems to provide relief when taken at the beginning of a cold. Now this is how it worked for me and everyone's different. I enjoy its rich and subtle aroma very much. It makes me feel good.

Perfect

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Jul 16, 2010

Just the best tea i ever tasted. I use it in cold water as well, and just put a bag in my water bottle. Let it sit as long as you like, it does not go bitter....

Super Healthy, But Not That Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Sep 14, 2008

This is likely outrageously healthy, as it is a mix of three highly respected basil varieties. I just didn't love the taste. Others may enjoy the taste more than me.

Tulsi Gellee for Hormonal and Weight loss purposes

Posted by 4830451841185186481 on Oct 17, 2013

I love this product. The tea is pure, strong. We drink tea by itself and also from tea, we let it cool and mix with gelatin in order to make Tulsi Gellee for health purposes. It is amazing!