A favorite of mine

Posted by Reviewer2424638 on Jul 27, 2011

Tulsi teas are delicious and this is one of my favorites. It has a true raspberry peach essence that I've never tasted in anything else. Organic India is a high integrity company that offers a variety of healthy products.

I Really Like It

Posted by Reviewer3164023 on Aug 24, 2011

This tea is really good. I also like the health benifits that are assoicated with it. I mix in a little honey with it because I like my tea sweet.

Love these Tulsi Teas

Posted by Reviewer3317522 on Oct 31, 2011

I love the original Tulsi, so thought I'd try this flavor. The Raspberry Peach is one is a wonderful tea also. I like them sweetened with NuStevia. At work I drink the Tulsi teas all day. They are delicious and I do feel more calm when I drink them. Much healthier for you, as well. Definitely recommend.

Great iced

Posted by 5039621542886078686 on Aug 11, 2016

I drink iced tea often and this is super good and refreshing.

Organic India, Tulsi, Raspberry Peach, Caffeine Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.21 oz (34.2 g)

Posted by Reviewer1322021 on Nov 03, 2011

Good!

nice but weak

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Sep 09, 2011

nice but weak

Great as Ice Tea

Posted by Reviewer3248854 on Apr 02, 2012

3~4 teabags to 2 liters of boiling water. Let it steep overnight and add some sugar. I use a mixture of Stevia and Lacanto for a taste that even the grandkids love.

good

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014

This is not my favorite flavor of the Tulsi teas from this company so that's why I docked a star. You might love it though. It's good, just not my favorite, not as fruity as I expected it to be. If you know it's only very mild fruity, you might like it even more. Enjoy a great product from a great company.

Tulsi Tea

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 25, 2011

This is first time I've ever tried tulsi. If I didn't know better, I wouldn't have dedected any raspberry or peach flavor. I may try another variety, as I'm sure it's good for me!

so so..

Posted by Reviewer3006936 on Feb 02, 2012

not so happy with this flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »