Organic India, Tulsi, Raspberry Peach, Caffeine Free, 18 Infusion Bags, 1.21 oz (34.2 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great as Ice Tea

Posted by Reviewer3248854 on Apr 02, 2012

3~4 teabags to 2 liters of boiling water. Let it steep overnight and add some sugar. I use a mixture of Stevia and Lacanto for a taste that even the grandkids love.

good

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 03, 2014

This is not my favorite flavor of the Tulsi teas from this company so that's why I docked a star. You might love it though. It's good, just not my favorite, not as fruity as I expected it to be. If you know it's only very mild fruity, you might like it even more. Enjoy a great product from a great company.

Tulsi Tea

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Nov 25, 2011

This is first time I've ever tried tulsi. If I didn't know better, I wouldn't have dedected any raspberry or peach flavor. I may try another variety, as I'm sure it's good for me!

so so..

Posted by Reviewer3006936 on Feb 02, 2012

not so happy with this flavor.

Excellent